Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Life's Quest.......


Everyday is a new day. A new beginning as they may say, but we never know what’s going to happen next. It might bring us joy or sorrow... Nobody knows. It’s just that we need to stay ready, for different possibilities.


When I was a kid, I always thought of simple things… like possessing nice dolls, new toys, etc. Being with my family and playing with my sisters, brings so much joy to me. But as we grow older, we began to see the reality of life. Everything isn’t easy--watching my parents strived hard for our future. And the hardships we’ve gone through, seems like a nightmare to us. But then, we’re able to cope with that… everything went well.


Life is full of challenges. That we couldn’t really tell what's going to happen next. One incident happened. It was beyond expectation. I couldn’t believe at first. But the truth always comes out. Again, our family is in crisis. And still coping until now… Our family used to be the model family, the ideal one. But everything changed, since the day we’ve discovered a hurtful thing done by our beloved. The most painful thing that crushed everyone’s heart in the family, especially my Mom’s. I know, she’s still coping, I can feel her pain and struggles, though I tend to ignore it sometimes.


We’re still trying to figure out what’s best thing to do. What we do and not do... But whatever my Mom will come up with, we’ll all support her. I know that sometimes, it’s so easy to say and utter advices. But when you’re in that situation, it’s quite hard to think, because there are a lot of things to consider.

0 comments:

Custom Search
 
Misty Blue^^ © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você