Sunday, December 7, 2008

Marky Cielo's Death


Marky Cielo's Death



That guy is the reason why I felt so devastated today.. I could never imagine that at his early age at 20 he is already gone. Yes, Marky Cielo died just this morning December 07, 2008. He's the Ultimate Starstruck Survivor Batch 3 and the current Youth Ambassador.


My heart aches for your departure. It was so sudden and shocking. That until now, I am still in the state of denial. Hoping that this is just a dream, that when I wake up tomorrow, I would still see him alive and will hear a lot from him.

Yes, I am one of his big fan. I might not have shown to everyone how much I idolized him, but this I am sure of, he's one of my favorites. I admire his dedication to his work, and for being a good model to the youth and a very loving son to his parents and a loving sibling.

God has His own reasons. I know that in my heart, you'll always stay forever.

May You Rest in Peace! GoodBye Marky!

0 comments:

Custom Search
 
Misty Blue^^ © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você