Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Lifetime Adventure....


A Lifetime Adventure....




HHmm.. What should I say?!

Past.. Past... An irrevocable past...

Oh!! A lot of good memories to cherish.

And some, I just wanted to completely forget.


Let me first share the good ones... The best thing for me is my wonderful family. Because they’re my source of strength, my life, my inspiration and everything. They never cease to be there for me when I’m in deep awe. Okey, enough for too much drama…haha


The greatest adventure of my life was when my Sister and her hubby came home last May 2007. We went to Bohol, we explore the beauty that lies within that place. For the first time, I saw the great and perfect shape of Chocolate Hills, though it was a torture going up, it was worth the sweat… I was mesmerized by the loveliness of the butterfly garden. Finally, seen the smallest monkey called Tarsier.
Their breathtaking beaches are just awesome.


Then, we went to Cebu. It was my second time to visit my birthplace. It’s like a home I’ve never been. All we did was eat, shop, and go bowling. Oh, how can I forget the Hill Top/Top Hill Escapade?!! While on our way to the TOP the taxi can’t seem to go on. It overheated. So we had to walk for more or less than 1 kilometer. We were catching our breath when we reach the top. My impression when I saw the place, well, not bad… Actually, it’s a romantic place and only people in love can appreciate the beauty of it…



That’s all for today.. Hope you enjoy….


LIVE… LOVE… and LAUGH!!

0 comments:

Custom Search
 
Misty Blue^^ © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você